Keeping an Eye on the Action
One way to keep your kids out of trouble is to keep track of what they are doing when you're not there. Let technology give you an extra set of eyes.
- Board Camera. This is a circuit camera that can be hidden inside a stuffed animal or somewhere else inconspicous.
- The Stealth Camera. Known as the world's smallest wireless camera it can be hidden out of sight if necessary.
- The Covert camera looks like a motion sensor but it is actually a video camera.
- This wireless motion sensor can be set up at the end of the driveway or on exterior doors to notify you of persons and vehicles coming or going.
- The Bullet Camera. Easily mounted on the ceiling or in a small spot, it can link to any television in the house.