SENIOR INTERIOR DESIGNER, with project management experience.
The ideal candidate would be an experienced designer with great interpersonal skills who can run client projects as well as oversee projects for the team and manage junior staff.
- Provide Consultation appointments for prospective new clients.
- Superior Design development and space planning skills.
- Extensive knowledge of systems furniture and contract administration.
- Provide project management for the team.
- Track and manage multiple client projects and prioritize work for junior staff.
- Conduct construction site visits.
- Microsoft Office package, Windows and Outlook.
- AUTOCAD 2009.
- Graduate of recognized Interior Design program.
- Minimum of 8-10 years industry experience.
- Superior client skill.
- Corporate and public sector an asset.
- Self- starter who can provide management to a dynamic, growing team in a busy and fast paced environment.
INTERMEDIATE INTERIOR DESIGNER
The ideal candidate would have exceptional design skills, and someone who can coordinate the implementation of a full project while working to tight deadlines in a fast paced environment.
- Produce full set of drawings for building permits.
- Develop design drawings and detailed plans.
- Site measurements.
- Produce accurate scaled plans based on site measurements.
- Manage permit process from start to completion, coordinating with BCIN accredited consultant.
- Manage AUTOCAD library using current office standards.
- Manage ongoing client projects.
- Client communications.
- Sourcing finishes, pricing and quoting.
- Ordering products and supplies.
- Coordination with trades people, suppliers and contractors.
- Conduct construction site visits.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Microsoft Office Suite, Windows and Outlook
- AUTOCAD 2009
- Google SketchUp 8 – 3D modeling software an asset.
- Graduate of accredited post secondary program.
- Minimum of 3-5 years industry experience.
- Knowledge of Ontario building code and local zoning bylaws.
- Familiar with residential construction methods.
- Familiar with interior millwork construction and details.
- Valid BCIN for house or small buildings considered a valuable asset.
- Organized and detail oriented.
- Self- starter.
SENIOR INTERIOR DESIGNER & DECORATOR
The ideal candidate would be an experienced designer / decorator with great interpersonal skills
who can independently run client projects and seek out new client relations.
- Provide Consultation site visits for prospective new clients
- Analyze the client’s needs and goals
- Develop and present design recommendations
- Formulate preliminary design concepts
- Prepare contract documents
- Oversee the interior design process, including project budgeting and schedules
- Organize trades and manage client project
- Track and manage multiple client projects and prioritize work
- Conduct site visits
- Provide project management
Computer / Technical Skills:
- Microsoft Office package, Windows and Outlook
- AutoCAD 2009
Education / Experience:
- Graduate of recognized Interior Design program
- Minimum of 5 years industry experience with an accredited design firm
- Superior client skills
- Superior Design development and space planning skills
- Develop design drawings and furniture plans
- Corporate and public sector an asset
- Knowledge of industry vendors
Transportation is a MUST for all positions.
This is a GENERAL POSTING which may mean that there are no available positions at this time. However, all submitted resumes are kept for future reference or for future openings.
Please submit cover letter and resume, including references to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank you for your online application. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Please no phone calls.