Khachi Design Group is seeking creative, imaginative and artistic professionals who are disciplined, organized and skilled.
Senior Interior Designer (Contract Position)
The ideal candidate would be an experienced designer with a minimum of 8 year’s work related design experience. A self-starter who can coordinate the implementation of a full project while working with tight deadlines in a fast paced environment, run client projects as well as oversee projects for the team. Candidate will be require to prepare contract documents, provide quality control of project presentations and documentation.
- Client communications
- Develop and present design recommendations
- Oversee the interior design process, including project budgeting and schedules
- Conduct construction site visits
Desired Skills and Experience
- Candidate must be a graduate of accredited post secondary Interior Design program
- Have working knowledge of AutoCAD and Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of the Ontario Building Code and local zoning by-laws, residential construction methods, interior millwork construction and details
- A valid BCIN for house or small buildings is considered a valuable asset
Please submit your resume to email@example.com, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted, please no phone calls.
We thank you for considering Khachi Design Group as your employer.